Globim management is comprised of rail industry experts with cumulative 200+ years of experiences in the building, management and operation of railway systems.
Key Globim Personnel
- Dr. Jude O. Igwemezie, P. Eng. – Chairman, Globim Corporation and an expert in railway transportation engineering.
- Dave Kelly – former Chief Engineer – Canadian National (CN) US Operations and Vice President – Maintenance, Illinois Central Railroad.
- Paul Tucker – former Chief Engineer of CSXT with extensive experience facilitating and implementing, railway construction projects, and training engineering and developing standards.
- Professor M. Saeed Mizra, Ph.D. – Emeritus professor, McGill University. He is Canada's leading expert in the analysis, design, and durability of structural concrete.
- Clement T. Ofuani – is an Accountant with extensive experience in policy development and economic planning including operations research and management
Critical Success Factors
The following articulate Globim’s critical success factors:
- Fundamentally, we are railroad people with centuries of collective experiences
- We are passionate and driven, and believe in sustaining and improving the quality of people's lives through engineering innovation and exceptional project delivery.
- We offer a concept that would lead to rail profitability to our client
- We create a special purpose vehicle tailored to the project jurisdiction
- We assemble a consortium of additional experts, professionals, corporations, and financiers to suit the project needs
- We arrange private, institutional, and sovereign project funding
- We provide a one-stop shop for Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Operations of the railway.
This page is currently being updated.